Sunday, September 6, 2009

Now and FOrever

so.... no one reads this blog of mine. which is fine by me... i could type how i feel here and no one will probably know.

I finally got to meet a certain someone after what seemed like a gazillion years.
I was nervous at 1st but gradually got comfortable.
I wanted to keep lookin into your eyes but I'm shy.

Walking next to you at the park... i wished we were closer.
My heart skipped a beat each time i see you smile.
This feeling I have not felt for over a year.
It's back again and I know it's too late to back out.
The longing.... the jealousy.....
That's when I realised it's now and forever.

I wanted to cuddle in the cinema.
but the lights were too bright.
I was glad when you decided not to go home straight after the movie.
Instead we sat and chatted.
I wished it was longer.
How I smiled when you said we'd meet again....
Even if it's not meant to be for us to be together...
This love for you is now and forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home