Tuesday, September 22, 2009

So many things to say... so little patience to type it out here.

i'd veil my sadness with happiness
the more i smile, the more i cry inside
the last thing i want is for you to see me sad

Since that person a year back... i didnt think i'd feel this way again
How wrong I was.
It feels just the same. Exactly the way it did a year back.
1st I forgot how to love... I learnt to love again and it felt good.
It didnt occur to me I forgot how to hurt too.
And now i'm in excruciating pain. Was this how it felt like?
Nothing good comes out of a one-sided-love-story anyways.

WHat's worse is that this time I have no one to talk to about this.
No one knows... coz I never really told anyone.
And I can't talk to him either coz he can't.
So now I only have me to push myself back up.

and after all that, i'm still stubborn.
I.STILL.LOVE.YOU
and i ain't leaving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home